top of page

All Star Sweet 16

Sweet Sixteen

We bring
to you!

Proudly throwing unforgettable events for teenagers in Long Island, New York for over 15 years!

We're ready to make your event a unique and unforgettable experience.

Why Choose All Star Party for your Sweet Sixteen?



We send dedicated DJ's equipped with the newest and most updated equipment and songs to help create a dancing atmosphere for all your guests.



Our upbeat, engaging M.C.'s (masters of ceremonies) are sure to bring out the best in all of your guests leading them in dances, games, introductions and more.

5 star reviews.png

5 Star Reviews

Check out our facebook and google for our 5 star Reviews and Testimonials.  Want a review from one of our previous clients? Just ask!

customer service.jpg

Customer Service

We provided unlimited customer service to make sure we help you build the event that YOU want.  We provide easy and effective online questionnaires to help plan your party.

My Sweet 16 was a blast.  We hired All Star Party to provide a DJ and 2 hours of photography.  They had all of my friends dancing the whole time, did pictures for all 4 hours and made a cool video!  I'll recommend them to all my friends.  Also the photobooth props were hilarious!

Anna ~ "Anna's Sweet 16" ~ Commack N.Y.


— Name, Title

Packages Include:

Professional Entertainers


Lighting Systems

Professional Setup


Candle-lighting Ceremony




Custom Introduction


Unlimited Customer Service & Requests


Packages as low as $750

Available Upgrades:

*Light Up DJ Booth


*Intelligent Lighting


*Zap Shot

*T.V. Displays



*Dance Stages

*Airbrush Tattoo Artists

*Glitter Tattoos

*Caricature Artists


*Candy Tables

5 star google review.jpg

"Mike had my whole family dancing.  Teenagers, adults and even younger cousins were on the floor the whole night!"

 - Joe

"Thanks All Star Party for making this the Best Birthday Ever!" 

- Lauren (16)

"It was extremely easy to deal with All Star Party - highly recommended!

- John and Tara

  • What kind of parties do you do?
    We've done all kinds of events. Our rule of thumb is: If there are kids there, we can get them to party! All Star Party is great for birthday parties, communions, christenings, pool parties, block parties, picnics, school events, dances, holiday parties and more. Like we said, if you need us to keep the kids partying, we can do it !
  • Are your entertainers fun?
    Yes, 90 percent of our lead entertainers are actually teachers with experience ranging from grades PreK - 8th grade. The other 10 percent happen to be dance instructors! All of our staff is personally trianed by the owner of the company who has over 25 years experience with children and 16 years experience hosting events.
  • Where do you do parties?
    We're a mobile entertainment company that services all parts of Long Island including Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County. Some small travel fees may apply but you will be made aware of them before booking.
  • What time should we book you for?
    If you're booking us for one of your smaller packages between one to two hours we typically suggest inviting your guests approximately 15 minutes before we start our entertainment. You can feed the kids during our entertainment portion and we'll still keep them entertained through some fun music games or making balloon animals, or feed them before or afterwards.
  • What else do you suggest adding onto our package?
    We offer tons of great add-ons to all of our packages. Just to name a few we have face painting, touch the clouds bubble machines, photobooths, photographers, glitter tattoos, characters, snow cone machines, popcorn machines and many more.

Our event coordinators are ready to help create an unforgettable event for you and your family. 


We cover all of Nassau County, Suffolk County and some parts of Queens.  Our sweet sixteen party packages are great for any event small or large.  Offering photobooths, photographers, LED Lighting, TV's and staging we are a one stop shop company.

bottom of page