DSC_0021 2_edited.jpg

Communion
Packages

We bring

THE PARTY

to you!

Proudly entertaining children of all ages with DJ Entertainment in Long Island, New York for over 15 years!

YOU'LL GET

kids dj company
High Energy

*Outgoing DJ's, MC's and dance instructors who love to build a highly energetic party

*Non-stop dancing and games

children dj dance
Enthusiastic Entertainment

*Engaging kid friendly entertainers

*Entertainers who can get both kids and adults dancing and having fun!

kids balloon animals
Exciting Extras

*Balloon Twisting

*Prize Giveaways

*Cotton candy & more

WITHOUT

*Overpaying, Headaches or Needing to book multiple venders

*Worry if your entertainer is kid friendly

 
children's dance party

WE'RE MORE THAN JUST MUSIC - 

WE'RE ENTERTAINMENT

Children's Dance Party Packages

Communion DJ Packages

 

Great for ages 4 & up

2 Hours

 

  • 1 Energetic, Enthusiastic & Engaging Entertainer 

  • Professional DJ Setup 

  • Club/Disco Lights

  • DJ led Singing & Dancing

  • MC led Games & Contests

  • Bubble Machine

  • Up to 40 prizes (divided equally)

  • Unlimited Requests

Only $499 

3 Hours

  • Everything in the 2 hour package PLUS 

 

Free Bonus Add-On

  • Balloon Animals or Sand Art

  • 20 additional prizes

Only $699 

4 Hours

 

  • Everything in the 3 hour package plus

 

Free Bonus Add-On

  • Cotton Candy Machine

  • 20 additional prizes

 

           

 Only $875

IMG_6211.JPG

Guaranteed the "FUNNEST" party ever OR your money back

 
IMG_4242_edited.jpg
DSC_1008.JPG
5 star google review.jpg

"It was great working with All Star Party.  Not only did they get the kids dancing, but the adults were on the dance floor the whole time too!"

 - Francesca

"Mike was very easy to work with.  We booked a DJ, photographer and photobooth all with All Star!" 

- Chloe

"They were so great I asked them to hold my date for my next daughers communion which was over a year away!- Jack 

DSC_0039.JPG
img_0047.jpg

FAQ's

Will this be too babyish?


Absolutely not. Our DJ's are trained from doing frist birthdays to Mitzvahs to even weddings! Our professional staff will read the crowd and be sure to get both kids and adults dancing and having a great time at your event.




Are your entertaiiners fun?


Yes, We pride ourselves in bringing both entergy, enthusiasm and exciting extras to each and every party. 90 percent of our lead entertainers are actually teachers with experience ranging from grades PreK - 8th grade. The other 10 percent happen to be dance instructors! All of our staff is personally trianed by the owner of the company who has over 25 years experience with children and 16 years experience hosting events.




Where do you do parties?


We're a mobile entertainment company that services all parts of Long Island including Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County. Some small travel fees may apply but you will be made aware of them before booking.




What time should we book you for?


Communion parties book up really quickly once dates are sent out from churchas. We typically start booking events as early as October and really start booking up by December. However, do not fret! With over 7 lead staff members we're able to run lots of parties and soetimes you get lucky and can still booking something only a few days or weeks out.




What else do you suggest adding onto our package?


We offer tons of great add-ons to all of our packages. Just to name a few we have face painting, touch the clouds bubble machines, photobooths, photographers, glitter tattoos, characters, snow cone machines, popcorn machines and many more.





DSC_0085 2.JPG
 
 
 
DJ Setups
DJ Setups
press to zoom
Interactive M.C.'s
Interactive M.C.'s
press to zoom
Latest Dances
Latest Dances
press to zoom
Sing Alongs
Sing Alongs
press to zoom
Cotton Candy
Cotton Candy
press to zoom
Balloon Twisting
Balloon Twisting
press to zoom
Interactive Dancing
Interactive Dancing
press to zoom
Contests
Contests
press to zoom
Games
Games
press to zoom