A Reputable Company
*Over 10 years experience
*Hundreds of photography events
*Still and candid
*Online gallery of all photos
*Overpaying, Headaches or Needing to book multiple venders
A Photograph is the
pause button of life.
Add a backdrop to your event. Over 15 backdrops to choose from to fit any theme.
Sign boards, glasses, masks, hats, boas and more. Add a props bin to create really fun photos.
Have our design team photoshop your photos to make them even better, as if their not awesome enough already !
Starts at $150
"Julieta was so interactive! She was engaging with evening the entire event taking great photos."
"I love how Mike gave us a private, secure link the very next day from our event. We were able to share all the photos with our guests and family!"
"Thank you so much All Star Party for capturing all of the photos. I never would have been able to get all those great shots by myself!
What kind of parties do you do?We've done all kinds of events. Our rule of thumb is: If there are kids there, we can get them to party! All Star Party is great for birthday parties, communions, christenings, pool parties, block parties, picnics, school events, dances, holiday parties and more. Like we said, if you need us to keep the kids partying, we can do it !
Are your entertainers fun?Yes, 90 percent of our lead entertainers are actually teachers with experience ranging from grades PreK - 8th grade. The other 10 percent happen to be dance instructors! All of our staff is personally trianed by the owner of the company who has over 25 years experience with children and 16 years experience hosting events.
Where do you do parties?We're a mobile entertainment company that services all parts of Long Island including Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County. Some small travel fees may apply but you will be made aware of them before booking.
What time should we book you for?If you're booking us for one of your smaller packages between one to two hours we typically suggest inviting your guests approximately 15 minutes before we start our entertainment. You can feed the kids during our entertainment portion and we'll still keep them entertained through some fun music games or making balloon animals, or feed them before or afterwards.
What else do you suggest adding onto our package?We offer tons of great add-ons to all of our packages. Just to name a few we have face painting, touch the clouds bubble machines, photobooths, photographers, glitter tattoos, characters, snow cone machines, popcorn machines and many more.